The word “Nara” in Sanskrit means nerves. Samá Nara uses natural ingredients inspired by classical Ayurvedic teachings and formulation called Balashwagandhadi Thaila. Samá Nara Nerve oil is known for its neuro protective properties and is recommended for various neurological conditions like Neuralgia and Neuropathy of any origin that helps in relaxing tired muscles and chronic pain.
This oil can benefit all age group – whether you are toning, building or maintaining your muscles. Samá Nara is especially useful to those who have an active lifestyle, athletes, yoga practitioners, people with work-life ailments due to repetitive use of electronics and prolonged sitting.
Aswagandha (Withaniasomnifera), Bala (Sidacordifolia), Alpinia galangal, Boswelliaserata, Vetiver Oil
Direction for use:
- Apply externally over the affected body part 30 minutes before shower.
- For best results apply lukewarm oil and massage gently on affected areas.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of the children.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Not for internal use.
- This item contains no animal products and is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.